What this site is about

My photo
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
This is an online net-label, that means I release your stuff onto the lifeless mass known as the internet so that those who might enjoy it will find you and download your stuff. If you submit your tracks to me, that means you don't get any $$$ for your tracks, that what a net-label is, free music for download!!! I will accept any releases, I don't care if they've already been released through someone else or anything like that AS LONG AS IT'S NOT EMO! I HATE THAT STUFF, IF YOU WANT YOUR EMO CRAP RELEASED THROUGH ME, I WILL IGNORE YOU! Anything else I'll release, but I'll focus mostly on the experimental (noise, ambience, minimalistic, industrial, etc.) and the brutal (metal of all sorts) Contact me if you are interested in releasing anything. My email is mdr_10564@yahoo.com or check out my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/grandpaspaceship

Saturday, February 27, 2010

gorgonized dorks releases

Lurking within dark corners of the Alpha Quadrant, where even Klingons fear to tread, comes the two-headed beast known as the Gorgonized Dorks! These inhuman creatures would gladly chew to bits all manner of music, then spit out a venomous horror of aural putridity that would render hapless souls forever deafened. Presented here are some of these alien transmissions where bizarre and unearthly sounds echo across the universe, captured by the brave scientists at Grandpa Spaceship, and brought straight to you via the interweb! Listen and let these audio signals hypnotize you... Submit to the power of the Gorgonized Dorks... Resistance is definitely futile!